- Psychiatric Diagnostic Assessment (Intake, 60-minutes) =$120.00
- Individual Counseling/Psychotherapy (55-60-minutes) = $120.00
- Relationship Counseling/Psychotherapy (45-50-minutes) = $120.00
We contract with:
If you do not see your insurance plan on here, please note, we do accept clients who are uninsured, and/or who prefer to pay out of pocket.
- If you have one of these insurance providers, your rate will be based on our contracted rate with your insurance provider, and your out-of-pocket cost will be based on your insurance benefits. Our practice will provide you with more information at the time of your consultation/intake about exact costs based on your plan.
- If our practice does not take your insurance, you can be reimbursed for the cost of services through your out-of-network insurance benefits- ask us for a “Superbill”. Please contact your insurance provider for more information on your out-of-network benefits and reimbursement.
Other Services provided at our practice:
These services are not billed to insurance and must be paid out of pocket
- Substance Use Evaluation (60-minutes) = $80.00
- Domestic Violence Evaluation (60-minutes) = $80.00
Sliding Scale: We currently do not have any sliding scale slots available.
We accept cash and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Discover, Mastercard, Visa. We also accept Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flex Spending Accounts.